How to apply for global entry?
1. Before you apply, check that you are eligible for Global Entry by reading the qualifying criteria below.
2. You must then create an account with the Trusted Traveler Program (TTP) on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Each person who requires Global Entry must create their own TTP account, regardless of their age.
3. Once logged in to your TTP account, complete the application. The $100 fee will be required at this stage.
4. Once your application and payment has been received, the US Customs and Border Protection will review your application and, if approved, you will be invited to schedule an interview at a Global Entry Enrolment Centre. Each applicant must schedule an individual interview, but people under 19 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
5. At the interview, travellers must bring with them a valid passport and one other form of ID, such as a driving license or ID card. Passengers who are a lawful permanent resident must also present their machine readable permanent resident card.
6. Once the application has been approved and travellers ready to travel, they must arrive at their destination airport and head to the Global Entry Kiosk with their passport or US resident card and complete a customs declaration.
7. Once a receipt has been printed, travellers are free to move on to the baggage reclaim, or exit the airport.