How to Book Baggage onto your Alternative Airlines Flight
People really love booking with us
Don't just take our word for it, join countless others and discover why we have become the preferred choice for travellers globally.
How to add baggage when booking flights:
- Enter your desired destinations into the Alternative Airlines search bar.
- Busque vuelos y haga clic en "Confirmar selección" cuando encuentre el vuelo que desea comprar.
- Scroll down on the passenger details page and select the baggage you wish to add.
- Add the rest of your passenger details and confirm payment.
How to book bags on My Account:
- Once you have booked flights, head to your Account section, which can be accessed by clicking ‘Login’ on the top right hand side of our website, or by following this link. Once signed in, you will be able to view your dashboard. To book bags onto an existing flight, click flights.
- In here, you will be able to view all existing flights. You can check how much baggage is already included on your flight, but if you would like more, click on ‘Select your bags’.
- Click the ‘+’ button to add however many bags you require. The price will show, depending on the cost that the airline charges for additional bags. Click on ‘Make Payment’ once you are satisfied with your new baggage amount.
- Check the payment amount is correct, and enter your email address. Click ‘Proceed to payment’.
- Choose your payment method and fill out the required payment details as directed.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be able to head back to the dashboard, and view your flights where your paid-for, additional baggage will show up on your confirmation.
Don't hesitate to contact us!
If you have already made your booking and are struggling to add baggage through the account section, please do not hesitate to contact us where we can assist you. Head to our ’Contact Us’ page, and either phone or email so that one of our customer service agents will be able to help you add a bag to your booking.