Tips in the event of an Involuntary Downgrade
1. Try not to get angry at airport staff, if you don't find someone who is helping you ask someone who else.
2. Note down all of the information about your flight experience and request a written statement from the airline.
3. If after seven days have passed and you still haven't received a refund, you can write a written complaint to the airline.
4. Make sure that once the airline has compensated you they also receive related tax.
5. Remember to keep patient and calm and try to enjoy your journey.