1. For business class two (2) pieces each weighing 8 kgs is acceptable free of charge.
For economy class one (1) piece with a maximum weight of 7kgs is acceptable free of charge. In both cases the carry on baggage should be suitable for placement in the over-head rack or under the passenger’s seat. The sum of the three dimensions (L+W+H) shall not exceed 115 cm and/or 45 inches.
2. In addition, passengers may also carry free of charge, items of personal effects for use in flight, as listed below:
1. A handbag (Laptop bag), pocket book or purse.
2. A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars.
3. A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
4. Infant’s food for consumption in flight.
5. Infant’s carrying basket.
6. A fully collapsible cabin wheel chair and/or a pair of crutches, and /or braces or other prosthetic device provided that passengers are dependent on them.
7. One laptop with out accessories and attachments